Company number: 12337565
22 Chancery Lane
London, WC2A 1LS
© Enlightened Publishers Limited, all rights reserved.
“system-magazine.com” is hosted by GoDaddy.
“system-magazine.com” is designed by Sacha Quintin, MASSES Productions.
Publisher: Mike Obenson
Terms and conditions
“system-magazine.com” is a website dedicated to the world of System Magazine, a biannual paper magazine published by Enlightened Publishers Limited, accessible via the link www.system-magazine.com.
This website is the property of Enlightened Publishers Limited.
1. Adhesion to the general conditions of use
Use of the online services offered by this website involves full and proper adhesion by the user, to the general conditions of use.
Enlightened Publishers Limited reserves the right to change or develop the pages of the site “system-magazine.com” at any time, as well as the services offered, any prices associated with them, and the conditions of use applicable to them.
These changes will be effective as soon as they are published online on the site “system-magazine.com”. The user is considered to have accepted these changes by continuing to use “system-magazine.com” or the services offered on the site.
The presence of the user on the site implies their full acceptance of all revisions or modifications.
2. Use of “system-magazine.com”
In using the site and its services, the user agrees notably to respect the following rules:
– To abide by the laws currently in force and respect the rights of all third parties;
– Not to make professional or business use of “system-magazine.com”, notably by integrating all or part of the content in a third-party site and/or copying the information onto devices of any nature that could allow the reconstitution of all or part of the original files;
– To only distribute, in whatever form, information or content that accurately reflects reality;
– Not to hold or utter, and/or suggest or distribute in any form, content that contravenes the rights of another person, or is of a character that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, violent or inciting violence, political, racist or xenophobic, and more generally, any content contrary to the object of “system-magazine.com”, to the laws currently in force, the legal rights of others, public order and accepted standards of behaviour; in particular photos, videos and more generally all information, data, or files provided by a “system-magazine.com” user that must be considered decent and relate exclusively to the user, or if they relate to a third party, be the subject of the third party’s express authorization and fall under the user’s responsibility;
– Not to distribute, in any form, information or content which could upset or prevent the normal use of “system-magazine.com”, interrupt or slow normal communication with internet users, including but not limited to software, viruses, and bulk message sending (spamming);
– Not to distribute, in any form, information or content containing links to third party sites of an illegal character, notably contravening accepted standards of behaviour, and/or contrary to the object of “system-magazine.com”.
In the case on non-adherence by a user to one or several of these rules, Enlightened Publishers Limited reserves the right to automatically delete litigious content, of whatever nature it may be, to prevent publication of all or part of its services, without consideration for any recourses that might be made by the user.
Moreover, to facilitate the use of the site “system-magazine.com” and to allow Enlightened Publishers Limited To offer personalized services and improve the content of its site, the user is informed that several cookies may be placed on his or her hard disk.
The user is also informed that he can delete these cookies by following the procedure indicated by his Internet browser. However, in this case, the use of the site “system-magazine.com” could be altered or rendered impossible.
3. Personal data protection
Enlightened Publishers Limited commits to respect the confidentiality of email messages received from users.
In order to provide the online services that it offers, Enlightened Publishers Limited collects a certain amount of personal data. In accordance with article 34 of the informatique et libertés law of January 6, 1978, modified in 2004, the user has a right to access, change, rectify and delete all data concerning him or her.
This right can be exercised by written postal or email request to:
Enlightened Publishers Limited
22 Chancery Lane
London, WC2A 1LS
4. Intellectual property
All of the constituent elements of the site (including but not limited to text, graphics, software, images, sound, maps, names, brands, logos, and databases) as well as the site itself, uphold UK and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property.
These elements are the exclusive property of Enlightened Publishers Limited.
The rights of use conceded by Enlightened Publishers Limited are strictly limited to the access, download, printing and reproduction in any format (including but not limited to hard disks, floppy disks and CD ROM) and the private and personal use of these documents.
All other uses are forbidden, without the express prior authorization of Enlightened Publishers Limited.
If this point is not respected, the user engages his civil and/or penal liabilities, and exposes him or herself to sanctions.
The user is also forbidden notably from modifying, copying, reproducing, downloading, distributing, sharing, making business use of and/or distributing in any other way the services, pages, text and photos on the site “system-magazine.com”.
The publication of hypertext links to “system-magazine.com” requires the express prior agreement of Enlightened Publishers Limited.
The user recognizes that the Internet is an open network, made up of interconnected information networks on an international scale. As each of these networks can have different and unequal communication capacities and user policies, the level of service cannot be guaranteed.
The user consequently accepts the risks of server unavailability.
Access to online services is available seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day, with the exception of the occurrence of events that could constitute cases of force majeure, maintenance operations and the necessary upkeep for the proper functioning of services.
Enlightened Publishers Limited cannot be held responsible for interrupted online services due to maintenance and upkeep, or work required to resolve technical difficulties.
Cases of force majeure, that exonerate Enlightened Publishers Limited from all responsibility notably include: natural disasters, strikes, fires, wars, riots, attacks, electricity outage, transport blockage or telecommunications outage, loss of connection with the servers used due to the public or private operators used by Enlightened Publishers Limited.
Enlightened Publishers Limited cannot be held responsible for material errors in data entry (typographic faults), which should be indicated by the user should he or she find any, to enable Enlightened Publishers Limited to correct them.
Enlightened Publishers Limited cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or inaccuracy of the content provided by users of the website “system-magazine.com”.
6. Attribution of jurisdiction and applicable law
All contestation that could arise from the interpretation, acceptance and execution of the current general conditions of use will be the object of an attempt to reach an amicable settlement, that both parties will commit to reaching.
If no agreement is reached within one month, the case will be referred to the supreme courts, even in cases of appeal, or of several defendants.
The current general conditions of use comply with UK law.